Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Blake Riley Is 3!

Finally got her own scooter! Brayden wasn't doing a good job of sharing his scooter with her.

Loves her some Barbies!












Yesterday Blake turned 3. She is the baby of the family and will always be. She is smart, sweet, beautiful, super stubborn, clingy, MAJOR blankie lover and thumb sucker, and even though she drives me crazy and has been the hardest baby for me, I couldn't imagine life without her. She was so excited for her birthday, all her siblings had theirs earlier in the year. She knew hers had to be soon. She spent the whole day singing Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to Blake :) It was so cute. Blake I love you! Below are some random pictures of my beautiful chinky baby as she grew up way to fast these last 3 years. Time really does fly.
























































































4 comments:

Lewis Family said...

VERY cute!

Jenn said...

She's adorable!! I love all the pics!

Claudia said...

Brittany:
You've been tagged by me!
Claudia

Julie said...

I had no idea you had a blog! Love the cute pics of Blake- she IS super cute and I gotta love a blankie/hnumb-sucker! I can't believe you have five dogs- you win the mom award. My kids think I am the meanest mom for not allowing dogs